Public offer agreement
1.1. This offer is the official offer of "poyechali.com", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", provides services for remote booking and payment for the service provided, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places a Public Offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller "https://poyechali.com/" (hereinafter referred to as the "Internet site").
1.2. The moment the Buyer fully and unconditionally accepts the Seller's proposal (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods, the fact of payment by the Buyer for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's website is considered.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the terms below have the following meanings:
* "Product" - travel services;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce", a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by making an electronic transaction. The same applies to EU legislation regarding Electronic Transactions.
* "Seller" - a company that sells goods presented on the Internet site.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
* "Order" - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Contract
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- Self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store;
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods, the Manager of the company is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
5.1. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
6.1. The seller has the right:
- to unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
6.2. The buyer is obliged:
- timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
6.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Liability of the parties
7.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine or other countries where the service is provided.
7.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of individual computer monitors;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond the scope of his control;
- for unlawful illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
7.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
7.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure circumstances mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
7.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
8.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to its preliminary publication on the website https://poyechali.com/
8.2. The online store was created to organize a remote method of payment for services via the Internet.
8.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during the ordering process. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
8.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store means the Buyer's full agreement with the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (public offer)
8.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce"
8.6. Using the resource of the online store for previewing the product, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer, is free.
8.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
Order payment procedure
9.1. Payment occurs when the user uses the LiqPay system.
9.2. Cancellation of the service with a refund is possible 24 hours before the booked trip.
9.3. Refunds are made in full if the cancellation was made 24 hours before the trip, otherwise the funds will not be refunded.
9.4. In case of cancellation of the trip due to technical or other reasons on our part, the funds are returned to the client in full amount of the cost of the service he purchased in accordance with the current tariff.
9.5. For cancellation and refund contact us:
Call from Ukraine + 380-933-790-111, + 380-633-790-111(WhatsApp)
CALL FROM Oman: 0931684959 , 0933790111 , 0633790111
Call from Israel: +972548700200(WhatsApp)